Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Latest project!



The first two pictures are of my latest handbags!! Aren't they cute! I actually have a store in Clemmons that is going to start carrying them..Hip Chicks. Go and check them out soon!! I ended up taking over from a friend of mine that used to have her same bags there but no longer does, so thank you Gina for paving the way for me!! Hopefully they will be a hit!!

The last picture is of the boxes that I posted from my last blog, I had a go at them myself. They turned out super cute. I didn't use the interfacing that the tutorial called for, just because I didn't have any. They don't have the sturdy structure that they should but they are still functional. I love them and they fit all my scraps!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The bags are so cute. Great fabric. I'm glad that they are going to start selling yours!!! The box came out great, too. I need to make more.

    ReplyDelete