Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Day!!




We had a GREAT snow weekend!! Although, I must say, that I am ready for it to go away!! And I just heard on the news that there is more in the way. NOOOOOOOO!! One day out of Preschool is enough...my kids do better on a schedule. Plus, Sophie's birthday party is on Saturday at Build-A-Bear!! We are all excited about that, I think that the kids will love it. So even more reason to wish the snow away!!

With all of the white stuff on the ground Jason and I thought it would be fun to invite friends over for the afternoon! Glenn, Tara, Tyler and Reid Setzer; and Tommy, Betsy and Alexa Shores came and enjoyed the afternoon. We had cocktails and chili and the kids played in the snow and around the house. When it got dark, we roasted S'mores outside. The kids LOved it!! We made the most of what could have been a very boring day!! Thanks to the Shores and Setzer's for coming over!!

So let's all say a little prayer that the snow or ice or sleet or whatever it is that happens doesn't stick around and that life will resume!! I am ready for Spring and some warmer weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment