Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holy, Moly, it's been a while!!!

I just realized while reading another blog that I haven't posted a new blog since November....yes, NOVEMBER!! Not much has been going on here....the holiday's were great and Jason and I both said that this was the first Christmas that was really enjoyable for everybody. The kids were really into it and Ethan really understood the gist of it.

Jason and I were also able to get out for the first time in 4 years for New Years Eve. We had a blast and hung out with our awesome neighbors!! It was nice to just walk to the neighbors and walk home.

I also have a local store that is going to start carrying my twirl skirt and pillowcase dresses. I am very excited and have just ordered more fabric!! I very excited about this opportunity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment