Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Danny the Dolphin!


This is Danny the Dolphin. Sent home from school with us to take of for the week. Wow....this just solidified that I am not ready for homework! This was a fete...for me, that is. Ethan, as you know, is a very active boy. But he never thought to take Danny with him. And that was part of the project. We were to take him home, document the time he was at our house and write in a journal. We were to take pictures of his time here as well.

Winter Storm 2011 has not helped in this....I have no way of getting to the CVS to print the pictures off. Jason is having to "suck it up" and print them on his printer. I have heard..."I mean, that takes a lot of ink, Katie" a thousand times. Yea, I know...thanks!:)

Anyway...we are going to have a fabulous journal entry..LOL!

I have my fingers crossed that Ethan get into Davidson Community School...they have a NO homework rule! HALLELUJAH!! But its a lottery system and we are number 911. Yikes...

No comments:

Post a Comment