Monday, January 3, 2011

Add this to the list...


So this basically sums up my life..first and foremost I am a mom. Then comes licensed Cosmetologist....which takes more time than I thought, but love the extra money, HOLLA!...then comes novice clothes maker....THEN comes, my most favorite of my crafting, refinishing furniture....WHEW, that makes me tired just thinking about it. Well, my awesome brother and his wife have this great house in the mountains that they built years ago. They have done a awesome job furnishing it and decorating it. But the furniture enthusiast that I am...plus bargain shopper to boost..I have made it my mission to find them great deals...WELL I DID IT. And I am pumped!!

I have no pictures of this but I found a pottery barn bean bag with LAUREN embroidered on it for...wait for it..................$3! Yep you saw that right. Oh, my nieces name is Lauren, perfect!

And then I found this...its a bit of an eye sore now, but and little sanding and paint it will be awesome. I just love the shape of it! Oh and it was $6.


And then a little something for my house....I got this lamp for $6. There was still a retail tag on it for $85. It's an awesome finish of red with distressed black. PERFECT!!

This all happened at Goodwill. I never go to the Goodwill but something pulled me in there this week. Good thing!



Could I say awesome any more? Yep...AWESOME!
















































1 comment:

  1. Girl...just ask KEspo...I. LOVE. SOME. FURNITURE. PAINTIN'!!! Love these projects! Don't forget to check out your Habitat store too! PS-Goodwill in Clemmons is hands down - THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete