Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Surprise!!!



What a wonderful weekend...we had a great surprise 60th birthday for my dad. We had planned on having the party outside but the weather did not cooperate, and my dad had the yard plugged the week before, so we transformed the garage for the party, we rented tables, chairs and linens and had the food done. The garage has never looked so good!! The weather was not ideal but it worked and was kind a nice with the rain drizzling outside. The most important part was that dad had a great time and was excited that we did all this for him!!

I started making drapes for a girlfriend of mine....3 cafe curtains and a sink skirt. I will post pictures of the finished products!

I also got my fabric in for the purses so I hope to start on those next week!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment