Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New project!!

Most of the people close to me know that I LOVE to sew. I have never taken a proper class....and now I think that I should....I am pretty much self taught. I will examine curtains and pillows to see how they are made and then I attempt to make them. After reading an old friend, from high schools, blog today, I am inspired!! I am itching to go to the fabric store right now!! But I have a hair appointment at 4....and by that I mean that I am doing someones hair!! My other LOVE!! HAIR!! Sooooo, after Jason get's home tonight I am going to run to the fabric store and purchase fabric to make this knock off LV fabric necklace. I will post pictures later of the finished project. But here is the tutorial if anyone else is interested!! Doesn't it look fabulous!!

Anyway, I just learned that my old friend, Gina Lapiejko Allen is selling her bags at Hip Chicks in Clemmons, her bags are called GinaBean. It is one of my most favorite stores....so go check it out and her bags!! Super cute!!

1 comment: