Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ethan's new obsession!


So Ethan has taken up a new hobby....Skateboarding!! Yes, he is only three but it does not help that our 2 neighbors are 14 and are serious skateboarders.....so Ethan follows!! So far I have been pretty impressed with him, he watches the other kids and tries a few thing and before you know he is up and riding. He obviously gets his athletic skills from his dad...who was the all-star athlete in high school. Not to say that I am not athletic but I am in no way a comparison to his dad!! But the one thing that I have to say is that ethan thinks that he is invinsable and refuses on a daily bases to wear his helmet.....so the arguing ensues between him and I. But as I write this blog I am staring at a nice knot and scab on Ethan forehead, he got a little up close and personal with the garage floor. Although it was scary and Ethan cried, I knew from that moment on that the helmet issue would be a non-issue. And I was right...not only does he wear it every time but it is the first thing that he grabs. Ahhhhh....such a relief!!! One less battle to battle!! So stay tuned for more, I am sure that I will writing about a broken arm or leg next month!!! Happy Skating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment