Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ethan


This is Ethan...he is 3. What can I say about him.....he makes me smile beyond belief, he is absolutely the cutest most adorable child. He has a amazing at everything he does...which on most occasions scares me because he will try anything once. He loves to jump and jump off anything. I see broken bones in my future! He loves balls, firetrucks, cars,tools and anything his dad likes. He loves to dress like Jason and insist on having the same clothes that he has. He is probably the most compasionate 3 year old that I know. He is always concerned about any child, or adult for that matter, that is upset, crying, hurt or in distress. Now with all of his great qualities he is still just a 3 year old and with that comes tantrums, stubborness, and lots of yelling.....from both of us. However, he is the light of my life and I am so blessed to have him as my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment