Monday, November 29, 2010

Who loves a great deal at Christmas?

Well Shutterfly has it. 50 Free cards if you are a blogger. WOW! I am all about FREE!! Shutterfly is a holiday tradition in this house. I have always LOVED holiday photocards. I really start thinking about it at Halloween. Slightly obsessed!!

Why do I love Shutterfly??...well, I will tell you...its easy, fast, and always has the perfect card, for EVERYONE!!. I tend to go for the less traditional but whatever you style they have it. I actually had the kids picture taken this year and I am so excited to use it....they look so sweet. They are so deceiving...:). Here are a few of my favs from this year.....hmmm, how will I decide?




Don't you just love that plaid?!?


I am obsessed with the monogram in the middle...well...and the red and green combo!


So if you are a blogger and you want some free cards, go on over to Shutterfly. But if you are not they still have fantastic gift ideas like this....and this.

Happy Shopping!!





No comments:

Post a Comment