Sunday, May 16, 2010

Back on the horse...


After a little hiatus, I am back at the sewing table!! YAY!! I have found this adorable pinafore pattern and I am loving making it! The best part...it is reversible!! 2 shirts in one! The other great thing about this shirt is that it is a dress on a baby and then a shirt on a toddler! I bought one for Sophie when she was 6 months old and she still wears it!! I love this fabric too. The back criss crosses for an even cuter looking top! I wish I had one!! I am hoping to take some to Pout Coutour this week!

I am taking a few to get monogrammed before I put them together so that both sides will have a monogram! How cute is that!! I will post pictures as soon as I am done! Maybe I can get Sophie to model one!

2 comments:

  1. Ok- So I have never written a random person before on a blog. (I have had people do it and not thought it was odd but you just might!LOL) I found your blog when googling the Kannapolis splash pad and one of your postings came up. Anyway- I started reading and you are the cutest thing. I love your clothes too! I was wondering if you have a website bc I just may have to place an order! :) I have a 5 month old little girl and a 2 year old little boy. The girl would look precious in your work! Maybe we will try out the splash pad this weekend. Your blog made it sound fun! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay so I am terrible about checking my comments...I wish there was an alert. Who knows...there may be one. HA! Anyway, I hate that I am just now getting back to you but no I don't have a web site but I do sell my clothes at a store in Cornelius. Not sure where you live but my clothes are at The KIds Co-op. Which used to be Pout Coutour. My line is called James Rae. If I can ever make a custom order for you I would be more than happy too.

    ReplyDelete